Now Playing + What are you listening to?

I took it out now in the name of the humanity and mercy my Best of Cream double LP.
From this I listen to it now the Badge title song.
Again and again.
Wacky Gyuri

This operation is quite wearing with a vinyl record.
I look for something else.

But I lend an ear to this song once more at least because of that. (or twice.)

Last edited:
Joined 2006
Paid Member
So i've started today with Tom Jones - Prise & Blame (best cd i've bougth this year , but i hoped that it will be recorded better ), and now some LP's Kate Bush - Never Forever, Tangerine Dream - Poland (Full version of this album was released only on 2 LP's in Poland by Tonpress, the cd version that is avalible in Europe and USA lacks couple of tracks :), and for the end the Boxed Mke Oldfield (Tubular bells, Herstridge, ommadawn and that 4th Lp i don't remember ;).

I have the 2CD version set of Tangerine Dream Poland. Love that, Livemiles and Logos live albums. Anything after Livesmiles I don't like.

Hello SY!
Since you're on a kick, go for John McLaughlin's "Extrapolation."
Surman's best work, IMO.

I like John Surman pieces like that the best, than Nestor's Saga (The Tale Of The Ancient), Edge Of Illusion and the Portrait Of A Romantic.
Maybe because I am a romantic complexion, even how much struggle against this. I value his works Anouar Brahem common with highly also.

I think, while good ones you have fun because of me, you take it because of that, what I want to say. (I hope so.)

Wacky Gyuri

Last edited:
Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Just released.. Blue Grass/New Grass.. The Punch Brothers, "Antifogmatic" Never thought I would see the day when I fell for this music, but this I guess is a bit avant guard for the genre.. Very well recorded, and apparently good commercial (if obscure) recordings are still out there. (Pre-release order offered both the LP and CD as a package)

I've listened to this recording 4 times tonight and find it very compelling, evocative if I can use that word. I almost never recommend music, but if you don't mind the requisite vocal style, mandolin, guitar, bass, banjo, and fiddle with no percussion then you might want to give it a listen.

Any cut on this album is also good test material, and may win a few converts introduced that way..

Last edited: