Now Playing + What are you listening to?

Jack Bruce

Much are favourite between my favourites.
I'm listening 2005 Albert Hall concert from cd and I find this meanwhile on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hewCk0CHuO0
That laugh its front!
Pressed rat and warthog.
Wonderful!
Long and powerful live to you, Jack! (and Ginger and Eric)

And how interesting, I listen to 3/4" built in speaker of the notebook rather, onto so much fascinates the music!

Last edited:
Disabled Account
Joined 2007
Eighties vinyl day - all day (mostly).

U2 - War
Supertramp - Breakfast In America
Jackson Browne - Running On Empty
Springsteen - Live/1975-85
Genesis - Invisible Touch
Rush - Moving Pictures
Boston - Third Stage
Peter Gabriel - So
Asia - Asia
and so on...

with some older stuff thrown in - Jethro Tull, Harry Chapin, The Band, Commodores, Steppenwolf, Nazareth...etc.

I'm doing my usual Sunday night thing of listening to "The Historical Approach to the Positive Music" on internet radio, WRTI.org. It's a four-hour long show. They've got a Miles Davis special going, which will be going on for the next three hours (until midnight U.S. Eastern Standard Time) if you want to tune in. It's a chronological thing, and they're at 1955 now. They just played some rare tapes of a Miles apppearance on The Tonight Show, back when it was hosted by Steve Allen. Steve Allen was cracking some jokes like, "those of you who are Guy Lombardo fans may not be familiar with...". Gave me a chuckle. Check it out if you have access to internet radio!

Edit: So far, this is all live stuff from a newly-released CD. I've never heard any of it before.

Last edited: