Now Playing + What are you listening to?

I am not perfect knowing for her works, unfortunately.
Of course her name famous at us, and maybe in whole Europe known.
Sound uptake is not at my disposal, the one on which she sings.
For me sometimes a little bit too formed, her diction appears a little bit affected. I apologise to her for this.

Ask my elder brother, certainly can say more:
dr. Ferenc Timár gesualdo_venosa(@)yahoo.co.uk
Since my knowledge is worth nothing, compared to his knowledge, if from classical music there is a word. Otherwise he is a big Wagner fan.
And knows something moreover in English, than me.

Sincerely:
Gyuri

PS.:
How does the situation look with this: Tristis est anima mea ?
Palm Sunday is near already.

Last edited:
Since he has the birthday after all:
J. S. Bach: Klavierbüchlein für Wilhelm Friedmann
Cristophe Rousset
nectar and ambrosia

Good sound recording, but it was exaggerated slightly according to me the resounding.
It sounds confused sometimes because of this.
Like that, than when without an audience, the music is playing in an empty concert hall.
Because of this slightly exhausting.
I'm curious, there is somebody, who can relate his opinion,?

Gyuri

Last edited:
Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant: Octopus

Apart from me, no one is listening to the Gentle Giant?
I can't believe it!
What people there are in this place!
Do not say, that you do not even know them!
Hey, Italians, as far as I know, Italy is very popularity of the Shulman brothers.
picowallspeaker, any opinion?
You solved it finally anyway, who Luigi Rizzo was?
Nowadays, in the age of the internet not too heavy.
I am a violent and provocative bloke, I know. chiefly, if I drink.
And let nobody call it me, that onto this there is nothing my reason!
Because there will be trouble.:cool:

Gyuri

Is vinyl expensive these days?
I often used to buy used vinyl in the old days, now I dont use it.

New "audiophile" represses (the virgin 200 gram stuff) can be expensive, but there are tons of people dumping their collections out there. A lot of it is junk that was never cared for properly, but there are some gems waiting to be found :)

Some indie labels and electronica can be found new on LP, too, for less than boutique pricing.

Lord Pembroke
The Foreign Office
London

6th April 1943

My Dear Reggie,

In these dark days man tends to look for little shafts of light that spill from Heaven. My days are probably darker than yours, and I need, my God I do, all the light I can get. But I am a decent fellow, and I do not want to be mean and selfish about what little brightness is shed upon me from time to time. So I propose to share with a tiny flash that has illuminated my sombre life and tell you that God has given me a new Turkish colleague whose card tells me that he is called Mustapha Kunt.

We all feel like that, Reggie, now and then, especially when spring is upon us, but few of us would dare to put it on our cards. It takes a Turk to do that.

Sir Archibald Clerk Kerr,
H.M. Ambassador.

I wait for that Turkish already.:) Wacky Gyuri

Well, my music style differ quite much from what I see from you, guys! :rolleyes:
I like most hardcore, punk, rockabilly, psychobilly, some ska and reggae....They are not audiophyle records at all. In fact, some of them are demos not very well recorded from young bands. But the most important thing is to feeeeeeel the music you listen to, the sounds that make you cry and shake :eek: Specially fast music is what I most appreciate, well performanced.

I have a HUGE collection of all that styles from all over the world, so if there is any lost man in this HIFI-records jungle, rise your hand!

Right now I am listening to Nekromantix, the song "Who killed the cheerleader". You can give them a chance here:
YouTube - Nekromantix - Nice Day For A Resurrection