Now Playing + What are you listening to?

pinkmouse said:
Followed by Hurt, by Johnny Cash. A little incongruous.

Followed by The Wreck fo the Edmund Fitzgerald, followed by something by the Sex Pistols!

iTunes board room: "We could spend the money on obscure albums people can not find but want to by, or on a BOT that simulates music phsycology that gueses what people might want to hear."

Money well spent!

:dead:

Don't browse CD catalogs stoned...

I got an advice that I had a CD ready for collection this morning...

Went to pick it up and much to my surprise it was Pod by The Breeders (1990).

OMW am I a happy chappy.... this CD was also damaged in the great frisbee toss of 93.

Absolutely awesome CD if you are into gothic/punk love songs.
Beautifull dynamics and a very organic musicality.

Som of my favourite songsfrom the CD are Happiness is a Warm Gun and Oh! It is one of those CDs you just leave in, as songs progress naturally...

1.Sinan Alimanovic International Band - Bosnian Groove
- excellent both music and recording

2.Mccoy Tyner Quartet
- Im inlove with this record

3.Deep Purple - Bananas
-very very good record,listening since gig in Zetra, Sarajevo

4.Whitesnake Live in the still of the night
-What is this????? Never heard something like this before, Mr. Coverdale compiled excellent musicians,fantastic.....

5.Stefanovski & Tadic - Treta Majka
-After these two virtusos McLaughlin,Lucia and Di Meola with all respect look like talented local band of gypsises

Mylène Farmer, Avant Que L'ombre. (Canadian Studio version)
Video from the 2006 concert.

Reading this forum has given me some food for thought. So much music to investigate!

Amaral: Estrella Del Mar, bought for this track alone -
Te Necesito

@Cloth Ears.
Judging by your avatar, you might recognise the origins of that song. Took me ages to twig although it was disturbingly familiar.
I had some of those t-shirts made for my daughter a couple of christmases ago - we are both Pollyfans.

I'm currently eagerly awaiting a CD arriving from Australia, by Orianthi
I'm quite knocked out by her and she's only just begun.
This track in particular. Check out her performances with Carlos Santana and Paul Reed Smith.