Now Playing + What are you listening to?

o"Up" hpsss

Due to Lisandro `s post recognised that the album title in my previous post should read "Up" not "Us".....Oohps
Indeed it`s a very moody album and some titles make me a goose skin. Since many years I´m a big Gabriel fan and have seen him live twice also. It appears that Mr. Gabriel is in a phase of a deep depression. I have heard rumours that Mr. Gabriel suffer from schizophrenia - anybody can tell if this is true? Maybe this is one of the reasons why his last album was 11 years ago!
Unfortunately the CD does not contain the lyrics :xeye: and I had to go to his website therefore. As some of my friends who do not have a computer wanted to have the lyrics, I intended to print them out but this is not very comfortable in the manner done at the website (each title on a seperate webpage and white letters on black background) so I tried to copy and paste the text in a Word document but this failed too due to a reason unkown to me.
Finally a managed to copy the text from the web source code but then I had to remove the codes manually. This almost cost me an hour in total. What a bad habbit not to provide the lyrics with the CD:redhot:. Maybe I email him about that.
Anybody who is interested and want to save some time can email me and I send the Word document with the lyrics.

Hello Jean:
Thanks very much for the useful hints!! :)
Though the colours would not be the problem anymore I wouldn´t like to have the 10 titles on 10 individual pages ... just not too handy. Now I have the lyrics on two pages (if printed both sides of the paper) and still readable and can attach them with the other CD paperwork eventually. So the effort at least was not for nothing....

Or you can just use a "save as...", and choose plain text to generate something readable even by Windows' Notepad. Opera does this very nicely.

I'll see if i have the lyrics arround and send them!

As for Petes' CD... yeah, delayed indeed. I dont know about the depression/schizo stories, but i know he wrote and finished almost 150 tracks for the cd. How he narrowed that to 10, beats the hell out of me.