Now Playing + What are you listening to?

Listening to the raw recordings we did last night in preparation for editing. The fabulous Lee Barber doing an unplugged solo show in our living room. Recorded with Blumlein miking, 24/96 high res, no compression. But who cares, the music was transcendent, one of those magic nights where the performer was "on" and the audience was completely enchanted.

I really have trouble listening to hifi these days.:D

Listening to the raw recordings we did last night in preparation for editing. The fabulous Lee Barber doing an unplugged solo show in our living room. Recorded with Blumlein miking, 24/96 high res, no compression. But who cares, the music was transcendent, one of those magic nights where the performer was "on" and the audience was completely enchanted.

Now I understand why.

What a great artist! If you are ever in Austin you've gotta see this guy. I am eagerly awaiting the files.

John

Joined 2006
Paid Member

Would you place a file here so we can understand what you mean ?