need recomendations (rock)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Led Zeppelin
Rolling Stones
Julian Cope (very, very varied)
John Martin
PJ Harvey
Patti Smith
Bruce Dickinson

Linkin Park? Soft rock? If you say so!

The 7 above aren't the same as the people you mention, but would you want to hear the same old stuff over and over? The above are where I'd start anyway. Next lesson in rock will be harder though: when the time comes we shall welcome you, my friend, to the Cathedral of Progressive Rock... :devilr:

Cheers
Scott

Scottmoose said:
The 7 above aren't the same as the people you mention, but would you want to hear the same old stuff over and over? The above are where I'd start anyway. Next lesson in rock will be harder though: when the time comes we shall welcome you, my friend, to the Cathedral of Progressive Rock... :devilr:

Cheers
Scott

Would that cathedral be near the Court of the Crimson King where discipline rules?

Scottmoose said:

Cheers
Scott

Would that cathedral be near the Court of the Crimson King where discipline rules?

DrumDude said:

:D

Yes indeed; I believe they also recite Tales from Topographic Oceans to those who have arrived, travelling many miles on the backs of the very ship of the desert. The Genesis of an era of music which dwindled on the Dark Side of the Moon... oh, heck I can't keep that up! ;) :devilr: I still love my prog rock though!

Best
Scott

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.