Nikkfurie - The a La Menthe (France residents please read)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
In the movie Ocean’s Twelve, during the scene in which Night Fox dances through the laser beams, the music in the background is Thé a La Menthe by a group called Nikkfurie. I have learned about the names of the song and the group searching the Web, and I have even found a free MP3 download of an excerpt of the song.
I am now looking for a place where I can buy the full length version of that song. From what I could gather, it exists in a CD called Soundz of Koutrajme, but I could not find a place that sells it. If you know where I can purchase the CD online, could you please post the URL? It seems like the group that produced the movie is from France.

The album is called "sounds of Kourtrajme"
You could look for the "Dans le Club", TTC Feat.TTC is a wellknown band in France.
FNAC in France should have the album, Fnac is THE recordshop in Paris
www.fnac.com

Attachments

• oc12.jpg
    oc12.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 135
be carefull with hidden tracks

according to the country where you buy the CD, it may be present or not. Sometimes the CDs aren't exactly the same from a country to another (but that may be less the case for a soundtrack)

I remember that compared to CDs bought in france (european version), some recent CDs sold in the UK (same band, same album) didn't have this crappy copy protection

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.