***CDs Now Playing - Part II***

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
hahaha the wall is good, but not my favourite(i might have it on vynil).
Right now im stuck betweeen ummagumma, and meddle, which are both incredible Albums.(i dont have meddle on vynil unfortunately)

Group:jethro Tull
Album: Aqualung
Genre: rock and roll?
Sound quality: Decent
Performance: its good sounding music

Also to whoever was listening to Funeral by the arcade fire, nice choice, I love that cd.

And, with no particular order: King Crimson, ELP, Jethro Tull, Wishbone Ash, The Nice, Tangerine Dream, Pink Floyd.
All above prog/art rock.
About Pink Floyd...there was a dilemma about their genre. It depends from which period of time and ......continent. Early PF was psychodelic rock. Later in European press they were referred to as progressive/art rock and after the Dark Side, space rock ( another band from space rock was Hawkwind). In US they were more often included within prog rock. Similar situation is with Jethro Tull. In Europe they were known as ......Barock rock group together with Dutch Focus.
But..........is it important ;) They all played music :D

Group: Eagles Of Death Metal
Album: Love, Peace, Death Metal
Genre: Rock
Sound quality: Fantastic!
Performance: This is one of my all time favourite albums. The recording quality is the best I've heard in some time, and don't get me started on the music. Stereo separation of instruments is used to it's full potential. If you like Queens Of The Stone Age you absolutely must have this one.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.