attention Canadski's

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi a-k, well, for my family it's very good, I don't have to buy a $23.00 cd to get one song that I, my wife, daughter#1, or daughter#2 is interested in ! All of those 'singles' sure did add up - to us not buying music! :bawling:
On the (anticipated, someone will raise it) issue of sound quality, sometimes I listen to my diy system, but most of the time I just want to listen to music.
Btw, iTunes works flawlessly, enjoy!

Hi, as a fellow canuck i can feel with you when it comes to cd prices.
That's why i stopped buying new and supply myself via ebay.

BTW - there was an article in stereophile some time ago - and apparently it is possible to download itunes in a better quality uncompressed - is that correct?

So, before apple opened a canadian i tune store in canada - couldn't canadian's load down from itune or what is the significance?

One can import (from cd) in a lossless format, but purchased music is only available as 128bit AAC.

I had been importing cds in 320bit AAC, which were very good, but I will try out this lossless format.

Attachments

• lossless.jpg
    lossless.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 40
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.