Online CD/music stores?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello,
I think there should be a permanent thread where people share with the other members info about the online shops for music (CD,DVD, etc.) they use-

Living in Italy (where prices are :dead: ) I started looking around, and apart from
Amazon.de or .com. play.com and a german site (I'll post link later as I get home) I couldn't find many stores with good choice and price.

Here are mine.. hoping to see the list grow!

Amazon
Play.com

Cheers

Andrea

audio-kraut said:
I guess still the same, but freight to CA too expensive via Deutsche Post. Now I buy almost exclusively on ebay - way cheaper. And records( LP) too
The deutsche post fees are insane... I find it cheaper to buy components from honk kong and have them shipped here even when the components price is the same like here. They are some sick b@st@rds...

yeah, deutsche post - i sent a parcel via air mail from canada to germany - cost 6$ can, about 4 euro. A similar parcel from germany to canada via seafreight - 8 weeks delivery - cost ap. 9 euro = 13.50 can$.
And the germans are wondering why their economy goes down the drain? Ever heard of competetive pricing?

www.secondspin.com cant be beaten for secondhand and hard to find out of print stuff.

They used to have 2 options on shipping, you could buy just the disk and the paper inlay and backing sheet for a reduced shipping price and find your own jewel case when it arrived, or pay slightly more to get a jewel case with it - probably they were brand new cases anyway.

I bought a fair few from there sometime ago and I can say that I would have easily believed the discs were brand new, everything was in mint condition, and the prices??? ...dirt dirt cheap.

Was far cheaper to buy from them and have it shipped from the US to the UK than it was to pay secondhand prices locally, far far better nick too.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.