Ten Worst Album Covers of All Time

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well one time when I was 17 working, they had Muzak, and they were playing "Advice For The Young At Heart" and of course I'm totally singing every single word from heart, and my boss came up and looked at me, and I was like "You know, unless you really liked Tears For Fears, you would probably think that song was gay"...he was like "Ya". But its cool, he liked 'em too

diyAudio Retiree
Joined 2002
Narrowing it down to groups people have heard of

A cult classic from one of Frank Zappa's favorite bands.........

And some of the worst lyrics as well.

My Pal Foot Foot

My pal's name is Foot Foot (Foot Foot)
He always likes to roam
My pal's name is Foot Foot (Foot Foot)
I never find him home

I go to his house
Knock at his door
People come out and say
Foot Foot don't live here no more

My pal Foot Foot (Foot Foot)
Always likes to roam
My pal Foot Foot (Foot Foot)
Now he has no home

Where will Foot Foot go
What will Foot Foot do
Oh, Foot Foot
I wish I could find you

I've looked here, I've looked there
I've looked everywhere
Oh, Foot Foot
Why can't I find you?

Foot Foot, where can you be?
Foot Foot, why won't you answer me?
Foot Foot, Oh Foot Foot
Wherever you are
I want you to come home with me

I don't have time to roam
I have things to do
I have to go home
Oh, Foot Foot, where are you?

If Foot Foot didn't like to roam so well
He would still have a place to dwell
Foot Foot, please answer me
I know where you are
You're behind that tree

Foot Foot, please come to me
Foot Foot, now that you're here
Won't you come home
Foot Foot, promise me this
That you will never again roam

:smash:

Attachments

• potw_front_small.jpg
    potw_front_small.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 823
Devistating Dave...

The turntable slave.

Crap! I’ve been found out.

I have a CD, of some very loud and rebellious metal stuff...

I cant post it here. I don’t think I should even mention its name (context is everything).

Lets just say that if features a picture of a monkey and a zebra, who have become much too friendly.

I have a CD, of some very loud and rebellious metal stuff...

I cant post it here. I don’t think I should even mention its name (context is everything).

Lets just say that if features a picture of a monkey and a zebra, who have become much too friendly.

if you think that's bad, one of my friends showed me one of his cd's of this metal band called blood duster, and they released an album called "see-you-en-tea" ... that's not what it's actually called, it's just the letters i wrote the sounds of make the word... ie: see gives c, you gives u, etc. i did it to avoid the auto parser.

on the center page, they have so kindly placed a picture of one of what the album was called after, only it is infested with disease and has dead skin and hangin off it...pretty nasty stuff. i tell you what boys, if there's ever been an incentive to practice safe sex, this has gotta be it...

so, the lesson learnt here is don't get into metal music... it's crap anyway, but when you have to be confronted with cd's like this, it's even more incentive not too.

keep it real

tino´s cover art...

ja ja ja! Tino´s ¨por primera vez¨ is the worst artwork ever...
Believe or not, my girlfriend was infatuated with Tino in the late seventies...

Tino used to be the bandleader of an ugly spanish kid combo called ¨Los Parchis¨, and they came to Buenos Aires to record some songs, and my father- in-law, -who was working as engineer at EMI records- gave Cecilia -my fianceé- a poster of the boy...

I will be laughing for the rest of the afternoon...

Or crying... maybe I´m a Tino look-alike and I haven´t noticed it.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.