Music Jokes

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I remember listening to some Chopin one time and I was really getting into it, I felt I understood what he was saying, and then he took me by surprise in a very amusing way (or so it seemed) and it actually made me laugh, but I don't think that's what you mean.
What do you mean?

"the first rule of drumming, is that if you make a mistake, turn around and look at the bass player"

Nick Mason

until he got too busy running a couple of restaurants, my son was in a small band - the drummer / bass player jokes go on for fricken ever

Last edited:
A bloke goes into a dentists.
He asks how much treatment is.
The dentist says we have three levels of treatment.
£1000 and you get perfect straight teeth, no pain and no blood.
£100 and you get slightly crooked teeth, a bit of pain and a little blood.
£10 and you get terrible crooked teeth, agonising pain and blood up the walls and on the ceiling.
The man says I will take the cheapest treatment. I will send the wife in tomorrow !

Joined 2003
Paid Member
A bloke goes into a dentists.
He asks how much treatment is.
The dentist says we have three levels of treatment.
£1000 and you get perfect straight teeth, no pain and no blood.
£100 and you get slightly crooked teeth, a bit of pain and a little blood.
£10 and you get terrible crooked teeth, agonising pain and blood up the walls and on the ceiling.
The man says I will take the cheapest treatment. I will send the wife in tomorrow !

What's the music connection? Elevator music was playing at the dental office.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.