Name that song from a line or two of lyrics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Well, as Houses of the Holy was their one and only with lyrics included on it's inner sleeve, wasn't that difficult ;).

What about the following:

Colours I've none, dark or light, red, white or blue
Cold is my touch, freezing.
Summoned by name, I am the overseer over you.

Best regards!

I was just listening to that the other day - first time in many many years...

A Passion Play - Jethro Tull

-----------------------

Down on the mainspring, listen to the tick tock
Clock all the faces that move in on your block

I was just listening to that the other day - first time in many many years...A Passion Play - Jethro Tull...

I love this album, even more than Thick as a Brick, which I believe was more popular (here in the States at least). I even had it on 8-track for god's sake.

There was a box set of A Passion Play released a few years ago, featuring among other things a fabulous 5.1 surround mix by Steven Wilson, if you're into that sort of thing.

Just another Moderator
Joined 2003
Paid Member
Well, since I for whatever reason hadn't stumbled accross this thread before, and it's been resurected, and no one's posting another I'll have a go. BTW I went back and looked at the whole thread, and ironically I knew the very first one and then very few after that!

He was a scrawny calf who looked rather woozy
no one suspected he was packing an uzi

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.