Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Music A place to discuss the thing we are doing all this other stuff for

Songs That Make You Turn Up Your Volume....'Til Someone Shouts "It's Too Loud!"
Songs That Make You Turn Up Your Volume....'Til Someone Shouts "It's Too Loud!"
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 6th November 2017, 09:23 PM   #11
chrisb is offline chrisb
diyAudio Member

Not a tattooed member of the FZ club, but one of my all time favorite geetar solos, imaginary or not - proving it's not necessarily the number / speed of notes

Watermelon in Easter Hay frank zappa watermelon in easter hay - Bing video
Old 8th November 2017, 08:40 PM   #12
Tubelab_com is offline Tubelab_com  United States
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Sammy Hagar....That's got to be you Tubelab!!!?
When this song was popular I had a 1982 Dodge Charger. In the 80's the Charger name was stuck on a 2 door front wheel drive car based on the Dodge Omni, which in turn was based on the Volkswagen Rabbit. The 1978 through 1981 models even came with VW 1.7 L engines in them.

I ditched the wimpy motor and swapped in a turbo motor from a 1984 Dodge Daytona, then proceed to modify and tweak until I could beat 5.0 L Ford Mustangs, and yes a Ferrari 308 in both 1/4 mile drag races and top speed runs. This was long before the "sport compact" fad had come, and since died. My ugly red Dodge with peeling paint would do 154 MPH......I can't drive 55!

Speaking of loud, I used to crank this when hunting down Mustangs. Note "5 block thunder" refers to the typical length of a street race, about 1/4 mile.

YouTube

Songs That Make You Turn Up Your Volume....'Til Someone Shouts "It's Too Loud!"Hide this!Advertise here!