What is the LAST song you heard?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
An acoustic version of Green Day's 'Holiday' (performed live). I admire Jason White, their live guitarist, a lot for his wizard-like skills. He's probably one of the most underrated guitarists of his generation.

I mean, just check this out: YouTube

He's basically covered everything the original song had, including the lead parts (the solos), the rhythm parts, and even the bass parts, all on a plain and simple acoustic guitar! Though, for someone like Jason White, the actual instrument in his hand hardly matters that much. I've even seen him playing another popular Green Day song live (on YouTube) (probably 'Jesus of Suburbia') on a really compact short-scale electric guitar! That's plain unbelievable for most average guitarists, including me (the speedy riffs and rapid chord switches are harder to perform on a smaller guitar), but in this case, not for him, quite clearly.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.