What was the last full album you listened to?

Frank Zappa "Make A Jazz Noise Here"

Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited:
The Best of The Doors, original '70s quadraphonic mix on Mobile Fidelity SACD.

Good to hear this one again. It had gone missing for nearly a year. Finally located the damn thing, misfiled on a spindle of miscellaneous discs. Went to rip it to the server, only to discover several short but deep gouges on the backside. What the hell?! I've no idea how it happened; I try to be really careful with all my software, especially the limited-edition numbered (and now out-of-print) releases such as this one! Crossed my fingers, did the 3-step treatment with the Novus plastic polish, and by god it made it to the server with no glitches. Whew!

This is an outstanding quad mix, with excellent sound quality and nice use of the rear speakers. Normally I'm not entertained by dudes whispering in my ear, but I'll make an exception for Jim Morrison in "Riders on the Storm." :eek:

Last weekend I scored 9 record albums (70's and early 80's pop / rock) in good condition for $1 each and a working turntable (Realistic :( ) for $10 at a Goodwill store in Pennsylvania.

Today's album is One Eighty by Ambrosia. Not bad, definitely worth $1

Yesterday's selection was Side Kicks by the Thompson Twins. I'm not a fan of the music, but there are a few sounds that I will sample into Ableton Live for warping, twisting, and granulating into something else.