What was the last full album you listened to?

Joined 2007
Paid Member
This has most likely been mentioned in this long thread but with vinyl I most often listen to the whole album. It's more than the manual effort of changing records. I find vinyl more captivating. Listening to digital files I often skip to different tracks and artists.
Anyway - last album listened to in full was Steve Hillage - Green - on vinyl.

Glenn, when Joyce starts to belt it out, I have to stop what I'm doing! And I can't imagine a better drummer for them than BB.

They played my little hometown when I was about 14 or 15 and I missed them. Been kicking myself ever since. First and last actual "rock concert" that I'm aware of happening in town. A brand new auditorium, and some darn teenagers stood up (gasp!) in the seats. They put an end to that nonsense right away.

I listened to Mother's Finest - Live at Rockpalast '78 (from youtube) on my way to work this morning, poor recording but good music.

Glenn, when Joyce starts to belt it out, I have to stop what I'm doing! And I can't imagine a better drummer for them than BB.

They played my little hometown when I was about 14 or 15 and I missed them. Been kicking myself ever since. First and last actual "rock concert" that I'm aware of happening in town. A brand new auditorium, and some darn teenagers stood up (gasp!) in the seats. They put an end to that nonsense right away.

I listened to Mother's Finest - Live at Rockpalast '78 (from youtube) on my way to work this morning, poor recording but good music.
Tim, I'm amazed that MF isn't known widely, and held in the same regard as any of the icon bands. The original line up with BB, Glenn, Moses, Baby Jean, Mike, and Wyzard, are , IMO, one of the greatest ground breaking units ever. You had bands that could rock, bands that were funky, and bands that were soulful, but none that did it all like they did, and still do. BB, and Wyzard are one of my Mt. Rushmore rhythm sections. Good good feeling! ���� Glenn.

Last edited:
Nirvana Bleach.

Attachments

• IMG_20200929_151121__01.jpg
    IMG_20200929_151121__01.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited: