Natalie Cressman

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
She's a jazz trombone player with her own band. But like many brass and reed musicians, she has a great voice, good tone and sings in tune. She also has a huge range, not particularly evident in available YouTube videos.

However, this was uploaded to YouTube but later removed, but not before I'd downloaded it as an mp3.
I e-mailed her asking why it had disappeared. I got an immediate friendly response to say that it wasn't her decision but that of her record company. Maybe because it was departure from her usual genre. She said she was flattered that I liked it and that I bothered to message her.

Anyway I was impressed, it's a studio recording with part of her band, of a cover of the Rap artist Frank Ocean's "Thinkin' bout You." But don't let that put you off.
I put in my "Box" library where I upload all my leccy piano recordings which I share with people with an interest in electric pianos.

https://app.box.com/s/5l79efdis3t4w9gxnap6ig6rmwhpq4nj

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.