Really really BAD music

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
This is just awful:

Attachments

• Carmen.jpg
    Carmen.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 223
Joined 2002
Paid Member
When I am finally cast into the deepest level of Hades,

I will have to listen to Andre Rieu, Kenny G, John Tesh, Andrea Bocelli, there are more but even thinking about those make my blood pressure rise and bring my inevitable demise closer

does anyone else share my extreme loathing for this sort of phony music? it makes me rabidly angry to hear

@ Kay: a friend of ours LOVE those middle aged + German men with waves in their hair singing oily schlagers ...:eek:

@mirlo: heard someone claim that Bocelli sing out of tune every now and then.

@myself: ALL kinds of modern radiopop. There are two main commersial channels in Sweden claiming they have the best mix (20 tunes repeated over and over again :dead:) or bust music right now. Cannot stand the crap, just f***ing cannot stand it.
Here's an example of one much celebrated Swedish 'singeress', but oh so BAD:
YouTube

I don't dare clilck on any youtube links b/c I don't want youtube to recommend more music based on what I've just 'listened' to...
I find Youtube great for listening to music b/c I find other great bands in the same genre never heard of from the recommendations I get. Don't want to mess that up.

Joined 2014
Paid Member
@Mirlo: You forgot Richard Clayderman

Mind you a whole chunk of the 'easy listening' genre concerns me. One one hand its the audio equivalent of Hershey's. On the other it is an important part of the musical record as it tracks development of popular music at least to the 80s.

Then there is Mike Flowers... YouTube I play his cover of 'wonderwall' to really annoy my 22 year old daughter.

He also did 'light my fire' YouTube

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.