Band introduction - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Music

Music A place to discuss the thing we are doing all this other stuff for

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th June 2013, 06:56 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Band introduction

Hey guys!

My name is Jon and I'm in the band Before Perils and I thought I'd introduce myself and the band.

I joined this forum to hopefully get ideas and help so that our band that just recorded our first full length album can step up our stage performance a little. Im wanting to add projectors, screens, LED's...etc to help make it more of a show. Since we havent been together that long and we just released our album about a month ago we are on a tight budget but I thought I'd start getting some ideas by doing diy projects for now.

We are a 4 piece acoustic instrumental band consisting of 2 acoustic guitars, a violin, and a percussionist. We are generally an acoustic rock band with all originals with the exception of a couple of medleys we do. You can check out our music to get a better idea at

Before Perils
Sound Cloud
we have a few videos on YouTube and you can buy the album off of iTunes now

Im in the process of doing a diy projector from an old slide projector I found for $10! I'm going to head over to the diy projector thread right now for all my questions.

I would love to get any ideas and feedback from everybody.

Thanks!!
Before Perils
Before Perils

Hide this!Advertise here!