Band introduction

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys!

My name is Jon and I'm in the band Before Perils and I thought I'd introduce myself and the band.

I joined this forum to hopefully get ideas and help so that our band that just recorded our first full length album can step up our stage performance a little. Im wanting to add projectors, screens, LED's...etc to help make it more of a show. Since we havent been together that long and we just released our album about a month ago we are on a tight budget but I thought I'd start getting some ideas by doing diy projects for now.

We are a 4 piece acoustic instrumental band consisting of 2 acoustic guitars, a violin, and a percussionist. We are generally an acoustic rock band with all originals with the exception of a couple of medleys we do. You can check out our music to get a better idea at

Before Perils
Sound Cloud
we have a few videos on YouTube and you can buy the album off of iTunes now :)

Im in the process of doing a diy projector from an old slide projector I found for $10! I'm going to head over to the diy projector thread right now for all my questions.

I would love to get any ideas and feedback from everybody.

Thanks!!
Before Perils
Before Perils

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.