What music did you last buy?

I just got a replacement record for my Seals and Crofts Record today :) (BS 2886)

The one I got months ago from salvation army was in bad shape,noise and skips all thru it (BSK 3109) Quite sad indeed.... This one looks IN MUCH BETTER SHAPE... (I got this @ a friends place who sells records also (Its not his main business though))

Actually, the CDs, I'm buying are via e-Bay and are used....... many cost about $5 including shipping .
What I usually do is search the net for opinions on the "best" sounding/closest to the original vinyl CD release and look for that..

Sadly I foolishly abandoned my manual "Thorens" and pristine record collection years ago and still kick myself in the butt about that..
However at my age and ears (66 years old) CDs usually sound fine when played through quality equipment .

As they say, "your never to old to rock and roll ":D

Last edited:
I got 3 records today!!

1) Led Zepplin - The First Album
2) A 78: Hank Williams - Ramblin' Man/Take these chains from my heart (WOW,2 EXCELLENT SONGS!!!!!!!)
3) A 78: Bing Crosby - Silent night/Oh Come All Ye Faithful

If you like Crosby there's a wonderful station which has a sunday evening program featuring the music of the big band era -- WFUV's "Big Broadcast" plays music of the 20's and 30's:

The Big Broadcast | WFUV Radio

Sinatra was intensely jealous of Crosby, felt that he did not get respect he deserved. Then again, Crosby didn't hang around with hookers and thugs.