What music did you last buy?

Ok, no laughing at this one. I have a thing for Jpop. And these girls in their mid twenties are smokin' hot. It's the premium limited edition version with the music video DVD.
Magic Of Love - Perfume

Attachments

• Perfume.jpg
    Perfume.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 101
Just bought these:

Alt-J : "an awesome wave" : how to said that... a mix of indie, pop, trip-hop, very original and listenable for relaxing but not too much...

Vaughan WILLIAMS : "London Symphony (n°2)", original 1913 version; London Symphony Orchestra Sir Richard Hickox

Wow excellent!!!!!!!! (Anything before 1920 is outstanding!!)

I got 2 records yesterday :)

1) Captain and Tennille - Come in from the rain
2) A christmas 78!! (Ruldolph the red nosed reindeer/if it doesnt snow on christmas)

Both sound excellent!!!!!!!! -- Ruldolph the red nosed reindeer is probably my FAVOURITE christmas song

I got 10 records today :)

1) Toto - no name on it (First album??)
2) Foreigner - Double Vision
3) Cat Stevens Greatest Hits
4) Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
5) Johnny Mathis - Merry Christmas (This one is in MONO (I have been wanting this album IN MONO for awhile (One of my favourite Johnny mathis albums)))

6) A 78: Ave Maria (Same song both sides (Different composers (THIS IS A FULL SIZE 78 (Same size as a 33)))

7) A 78: Bing Crosby - (You Do/How Soon)
8) A 78: Dick Haymas - (What do I have to do/A little Imagination)
9) A 78: Dick Haymas - (Maybe its because/It happens every Spring)
10) A 78: Andrews sisters & Guy Lumbardo - (Money is the root of all evil/Johnny Fedora)

Boy... 2 boxs of records came in today @ salvation army!!

I got 10 pieces of gold!

1) Elton Johns Greatest hits - I almost put this back as I had so many!! (IM GLAD I DIDNT!! (I didnt know if I would have enuf $$$ (They only came to $10.60 though (I knew it wouldnt be much but I didnt have too much $$$ with me))))

2) Night Flight - A collection of songs from 1981 (I have this album (I got it in the 80s but didnt take care of it <<>> basically unplayable -- Im glad I found another copy!))

3) Eagles - One of these nights

4) Best of the Beach Boys - Volume 2

5) Men at work - Cargo

6) Harry Chapin - Verities & Balderdash

7) Terry Jacks - Seasons in the sun

8) Foreigner - Agent Provocateur

9) Phil Collins - Hello I must be going

10) Wings - Band on the run

I got DIRE STRAIGHTS - Brothers in Arms today!!!!!!

Wow,i have wanted this for awhile...... I have the 45 of this song (MONEY FOR NOTHING) and its a MASTERDISK and sounds excellent!!

THE ALBUM IS ALSO A MASTERDISK! (Bob Ludwig) and should sound just as good!!

I was waiting in line to pay for 2 movies I just got and noticed a small stack of records off to the side.. I looked thru it and couldnt believe it!! (I was even more happy to see "MASTERDISK" in the middle!! (RL (Rob Ludwig))

Jackie Evancho, "Dream With Me" DVD+CD.
This is her PBS concert at the Ringling Brothers museum.

I've watched the YouTube clips, bought her audio CDs but was hesitant about, the DVD, concerned that it may not play on my DVD but it arrived half an hour ago and I can confirm it plays and plays very well and am absolutely delighted with it.

I am not knowledgeable about the intricacies of music, I just know what I like and what I don't and Jackie falls very heavily into the first category, made all the more astounding by her age when she made this recording (11)! She outperforms seasoned singers many years older than she is and enjoys a wonderful personality too.
Absolutely fearless she tackles and conquers anything thrown at her. Truly phenomenal.