Evolution of music

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Very interesting.

Edit:
It would be awesome if music like this was more popular, and not the back to the stone age kind: Me got big club!(ancient gun substitute) Me like get dizzy! (as all gangstas like to brag about) Me do many woman! (I like to say i shag alot of necked vimmin, but I really hardly get any at all because I'm mentally challenged, unhygienic and really ugly, so despite my ridiculously high income and ability to support a partner, nobody can really stand being near me)

Last edited:
Fanatic
Joined 2009
Paid Member
I will be looking forward to the next result, the one including drums. It was interesting to hear the evolution of the loops, some of it was very varied and had many layers of melody, not to mention using static, pitch and modulation to actually make something resembling rhythm instruments and percussion on some tunes. Most of it was 4/4 beat though, a bit monotonous at times.

I heard it all, and it was nice to have as a soundtrack in the background whilst reading up on various threads on diyaudio :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.