Check out my latest Gotye remix (dubstep)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Question, do you produce other tracks and do you have any worries about putting them on you tube? Meaning have you had any copywrites registered. Reason I ask is I would love to put some of my tracks on the 'tube' but have not copywritten them yet, my plans are to send some of them in to labels as demo's. What are your thoughts?

Im pretty sure when you post on Youtube you are legally protected. Meaning you have evidence of it being your song and the date uploaded is its creation date. In a courtroom thats all you need to prove its yours. Im not 100% sure of that but i was told once before in a class is that really all you need. I say put it out there. If you hear your **** somewhere and they are making money off it then you have a law suit. Personally i dont care if people want to use my music. As long as its not for profit.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.