Help identify a country song

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Joined 2006
Paid Member
BTW, I lived in nashville for a short while back in the late '60s. so, I'm fairly aware of the various types of music there.. at least at the time.

Anyway, I was just refering to what Nashville is nationally and world famous for, a particular genere of music they call country. :)

Got ya Joe - but a lot haz changed since the '60's. Mostly for the better - some not so much. There are some acts around here that have sooooooo much talent that I almost cry when I see them perform - and I mean that in a good way. ;)

I know this is embarrassingly close to Cliff Clavin mode, but to me "Country" is something like Hank Williams singing "Cold, Cold Heart" while "Western" is something like the Sons of the Pioneers singing "Tumbling Tumbleweeds."

Yes, a lot has changed... now the country guys have longer hair than the rockers:)

Joined 2006
Paid Member
I know this is embarrassingly close to Cliff Clavin mode, but to me "Country" is something like Hank Williams singing "Cold, Cold Heart" while "Western" is something like the Sons of the Pioneers singing "Tumbling Tumbleweeds."

Yes, a lot has changed... now the country guys have longer hair than the rockers:)

Zac Brown Band - Keep Me In Mind - ACM's 2012 - YouTube
Sugarland Matt Nathanson - Run - CMA Awards 2011 - YouTube
Lady Gaga and Sugarland ~ Grammy Nominations Concert Live! - YouTube
The Band Perry - All Your Life - CMA Awards 2011 - YouTube
A dedication to Glen Campbell Vince Gill, Keith Urban & Brad Paisley - Glen Campbell Tribute - CMA's 2011 - YouTube
Lady Antebellum - Need You Now live (Jay Leno) lVIDEO HD - YouTube
Kid Rock - Born Free - CMA Awards 2010 - YouTube

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.