Whitney Houston RIP

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
diyAudio Chief Moderator
Joined 2002
Paid Member
I feel Bad for her.

But again like many before her,She didn't seem to care enough about herself to make the necessary changes in her life to make it even more fruitful than one could ever have imagined.
I think that even after all of the passion that she may have had ,She obviously must never had found true love in herself.

I don't particularly care for Bobby Brown, But I can say at least he straightened up his act, and, I believe at one point he tried to get Whitney too do it as well.
She tried, But, Somewhere along they way she missed the whole point.
She was gonna do what she wanted to do and nobody was gonna tell her otherwise.

Sure I loved her as much as everyone else did, and very much so.
But it is a little to late for all of the sugar coatings now.

Thank you for every thing that you have given us, Whitney Houston, You will always be loved and never be forgotten!

jer :)

I believe she was mainly addicted to coke. If anyone peronally knows/knew anyone who became addicted to coke... it can absolutly destroy someone.
Research has shown that some are prone to get addicted to it. I knew a prominant local business man who lost his wife, faminly, busines and eventually was reduced to begging a a for a dollar here and there.
It was quite pathetic to say the least.

Personally, when I tried coke many years ago, it really did nothing for me and I was very fortunate that I was not someone who could become easily addicted to it!

Last edited:
People who aren't prone to addictions should count their blessings instead of judging people who are (not meaning you JoeDJ)
Tobacco, alcohol, marijuana, speed and coke were once on my list of
regularly used drugs, since 6 months only tobacco and alcohol remain.
Still working on those last two ;)

One can only wonder what it does to a woman to be the biggest popstar on the planet,
but having to go through 3 miscarriages and a 'less than ideal marriage' later.
To be honest, i never cared much for Whitney's music,
and have not followed her carreer for the last 15 years.
She did have a magnificent voice though.

RIP Whitney

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.