Can someone help me find this song?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I decided to go back to this video today. Noticed that the uploader finally responded with a correction to the song title 4 days ago.

He said it was called "One Man Lioun" (yes, with the U)

After a lot of hunting around, I found one place that listed the same as such, but in fact, on the containing album, it is listed in Chinese, which is why it is so hard to find. The track, in chinese is called "人靜姬神", which google translates as "People quiet - Ji God" - but that translation exists nowhere, so is probably incorrect.

It track #16 from an album called "Audiophile Test CD 2007", and can be purchased here among other places, probably.

attachment.php

It looks to be released by a company called "Forward Music" out of Hong Kong. I'm clueless on the actual performer and real name of the song, but I'm satisfied with having found this much.

Have you ever heard of a "Draconis Lioun?"
Well that's in Pokemon.
I would think - 人靜姬神 - it would relate more with Japanese "People quietness (姬神)"?

People quietness (English) - 人們安靜 (traditional Chinese)

Attachments

• lioun.jpg
    lioun.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.