New 24/192 "album" from SoundKeeper - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Music

Music A place to discuss the thing we are doing all this other stuff for

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 9th September 2010, 04:07 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default New 24/192 "album" from SoundKeeper

I just received my copy of EQUINOX, the latest release from Markus Schwartz on the SoundKeeper Recordings label. This is an independent operation that is delivering some of the best sounding recordings around. Soundkeeper Recordings

Equinox was originally recorded in 24/192 and SoundKeeper now offers hi res DVD "Files -On - Disc" with up to 24/192 in .aif or .wav files. Several other formats including 16/44 are available for those with less esoteric playback systems.

Captured in real stereo, this is “live–in–one-take” music. SoundKeeper calls it “recording without a net”. What was played is what you hear, no overdubs, remixes, cuts, add-ins etc. SoundKeeper's digital recording and playback sound quality is outstanding. This recording has great dynamics, clear, natural and lifelike sound. It delivers some of the best and most “natural” sounding trumpet licks of any digital recording I've heard.

Barry Diaments' production, recording, and mastering artistry makes Equinox a must have gem for the audiophile, regardless of their musical tastes. Great Music and Great Playback.

Hide this!Advertise here!