The 15 Song Album collection:

01 - UA + Perfume - Skirt no suna (Skirt of Sand) to Macaroni
02 - Whole Lotta Sabbath - Led Zeppelin & Black Sabbath
03 - Dub be Good to Me - Beats International (to the bass/beat of the Clash)
04 - Halcyon - Orbital Bon Jovi - Belinda Carlise Mix
05 - Whole Lotta Helter Skelter - Led Zep Beatles
06 - Can't Get Blue Monday Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue & New Order
07 - Rolling In The Deep/Back In Black - Adele vs AC/DC
08 - Revelations/Exodus - Iron Maiden vs Bob Marley
09 - Slow My Bitch Up - Kylie vs The Prodigy YouTube
10 - Planet Rock - Afrika Bambaataa & the Soulsonic Force ( Kraftwerk & Yellow Magic Orchestra )
11 - Siberian Khatru - Stanley Snail (containing elements of Siberian Khatru (Yes), Sahara of the Snow (Bruford/Holdsworth) and Heart of the Sunrise (Yes)
12 - You've Really Got a Hold on Me/Bring it on Home to Me - Zombies (Beatles/Animals) (YOUTUBE)
13 - Money for Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies - "Weird Al" Yankovic (Money for Nothing by Dire Straits with the lyrics replaced by those of The Beverly Hillbillies theme song)
14 - Rammstein Megamix - Dj Spectre ( YouTube )

I’d never have a mashup in a personal playlist, and I don’t post music I don’t listen to.
I'm facing a little dilema of my own making, I've been only posting pieces I have in my collection, but recently I've been streaming stuff and not buying it, it's stuff I probably would previously have bought, I'm tempted to bend my own rule, still, even if I did I still wouldn't have anything to post at the moment :cool:

01 - UA + Perfume - Skirt no suna (Skirt of Sand) to Macaroni
02 - Whole Lotta Sabbath - Led Zeppelin & Black Sabbath
03 - Dub be Good to Me - Beats International (to the bass/beat of the Clash)
04 - Halcyon - Orbital Bon Jovi - Belinda Carlise Mix
05 - Whole Lotta Helter Skelter - Led Zep Beatles
06 - Can't Get Blue Monday Out of My Head - Kylie Minogue & New Order
07 - Rolling In The Deep/Back In Black - Adele vs AC/DC
08 - Revelations/Exodus - Iron Maiden vs Bob Marley
09 - Slow My Bitch Up - Kylie vs The Prodigy YouTube
10 - Planet Rock - Afrika Bambaataa & the Soulsonic Force ( Kraftwerk & Yellow Magic Orchestra )
11 - Siberian Khatru - Stanley Snail (containing elements of Siberian Khatru (Yes), Sahara of the Snow (Bruford/Holdsworth) and Heart of the Sunrise (Yes)
12 - You've Really Got a Hold on Me/Bring it on Home to Me - Zombies (Beatles/Animals) (YOUTUBE)
13 - Money for Nothing/Beverly Hillbillies - "Weird Al" Yankovic (Money for Nothing by Dire Straits with the lyrics replaced by those of The Beverly Hillbillies theme song)
14 - Rammstein Megamix - Dj Spectre ( YouTube)
15 - Autobahn | Mercedes Benz - Janis Joplin with Kraftwerk | Matt Pop Mashup (YouTube)