The 15 Song Album collection:

12 - Defecting Grey - The Pretty Things
13 - My Nitrous Oxide Girl - Richard Rowley

:confused: not sure what these two have to do with corrosion.

Nitric oxide NO and nitrogen dioxid NO2 are highly corrosive
Nitrous oxide N2O (or vulgo: laughing gas) is a pretty strong oxidiser, so may be corrosive, too

(Chemically) defect is synonymous for weathered (rocks, concrete), a sort of corrosion ...

Nitrous oxide N2O (or vulgo: laughing gas) is a pretty strong oxidiser, so may be corrosive, too

Nitrous oxide is inert at room temperature. Using it as an anaesthetic would be a problem if it was corrosive.
It is a strong oxidiser used in some rocket fuel and it is dangerous when in contact with combustible materials but that doesn't make it corrosive.

However it can produce NO and NO2 (which are corrosive) when it is involved in a fire.

01 - Kingdom of Rust - Doves
02 - No Good 4 Me - Oxide and Neutrino
03 - Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division
04 - Diamonds And Rust - Joan Baez
05 - Rusted Cage - Soundgardern
06 - This Corrosion - Sisters Of Mercy
07 - Lost Unto This World - Emmylou Harris
08 - Corrosion in the Pink Room - Pink Floyd
09 - Corroded Sun - Edgar Galeano
10 - Tarnished Silver - Heather Dale
11 - Verdigris - Jonathan Byrd and Dromedar
12 - Defecting Grey - The Pretty Things
13 - My Nitrous Oxide Girl - Richard Rowley
14 - Entropy - Kelly Osbourne
15 - Breakdown - Grace Jones

Songs that appear, on the face of it, to be about one thing but, in fact, are about something other than what you might have initially thought......... Answers on a postcard please :D....each poster has to successfully identify the hidden meaning/subject of the previous track before posting their own

01 - Silver Machine - Hawkwind

Shawn Colvin explained the thinking behind her song Get Out Of This House, last week in Glasgow.
She said most people feel it to be a divorce song, but it is a song about a house she moved in to. Once she was in the house she realised what a great mistake she had made and wrote the song, imploring herself to get out of this house.