The 15 Song Album collection:

Somewhat Off Topic and with a BIG sorry for taking up space and time, but I came to think of odd kind of "book-ish" music today.
SF-writer Michael Moorcock describes in one of his a book a hero - Jerry Cornelius - that is chasing villains with a strange nailgun and in between plays the guitar with his band, Deep Fix.
However, Michael Moorcock made an album titled The New Worlds Fair where he sings and plays the guitar with a band called .... Deep Fix.

Oh i assumed " see you guys in a week " meant holiday time .

I think it is a lack of suitable Jimmy songs ( and therefor the assumtion that there is going to be a general lack of suitable artists), that fit the topic, and that is the cause of the one week wait-out. Although there is an album with pink in the title from JB.

Last edited:
I think it is a lack of suitable Jimmy songs ( and therefor the assumtion that there is going to be a general lack of suitable artists), that fit the topic, and that is the cause of the one week wait-out. Although there is an album with pink in the title from JB.

Ah i see ... well i'm surprised Cal didn't pick a relevant Jimmy song for the last list ( bonus point for anyone that can find it :) ) and i did deliberately try to make this list a bit harder but there are plenty enough bands/ singers to fill it ... yes it's the artist/ band not the song thats relevant .

01 - Ain't Times Hard - Floyd Jones
02 - I Found A Peanut - Kid Congo Powers and the Pink Monkeybirds
03 - Earth Omen - Frijid Pink
04 - Water Me - Bonnie Pink
05 - Frog Stomp - Floyd Newman
06 - Meine Flasche Wiskey - Pink Baxter (a local musician)
07 - Groove Me - King Floyd
08 - Never Never Land - Pink Fairies

08 - Chatanooga Choo-Choo - Floyd Cramer

Joined 2016
Paid Member
08 - Chatanooga Choo-Choo - Floyd Cramer
09 - Pink Slime - Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti