03 - Somebody To Love - Jefferson Airplane
04 - Somebody That I Used to Know - Gotye
05 - Somebody Got Murdered - The Clash
06 - If I'm Gonna Eat Somebody (it might as well be you) - Jimmy Buffett
07 - Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song - B.J. Thomas
08 - Somebody Stole My Guitar - Deep Purple
09 - Ever Fallen In Love (With Somebody You Shouldn't've) - The Buzzcocks
10 - If You Needed Somebody - Bad Company
11 - Somebody from Somewhere - Ella Fitzgerald Sings the George and Ira Gershwin Songbook
12 - Somebody To Love - Queen
13 - Somebody To Shove - Soul Asylum
14 - I've Just Lost Somebody - Golden Earring
15 - Somebody's Baby - Jackson Brown

01 - Mysterious Semblance at the Strand of Nightmares - Tangerine Dream
02 - "Seven Scenes from the Painting 'Exhuming the First American Mastodon' by C. W. Peale" – John Greaves, Peter Blegvad & Lisa Herman
03 - Prelude to the Afternoon of a Sexually Aroused Gas Mask - The Mothers of Invention
04 - Promentalshitbackwashpsychosis Enema Squad (The DooDoo Chasers) - Funkadelic

02 - "Seven Scenes from the Painting 'Exhuming the First American Mastodon' by C. W. Peale" – John Greaves, Peter Blegvad & Lisa Herman
03 - Prelude to the Afternoon of a Sexually Aroused Gas Mask - The Mothers of Invention
04 - Promentalshitbackwashpsychosis Enema Squad (The DooDoo Chasers) - Funkadelic
05 - Several Species of Small Furry Animals (Gathered in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict) - Pink Floyd

Joined 2007
Paid Member
05 - Several Species of Small Furry Animals (Gathered in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict) - Pink Floyd
06 - 3AM at the Border of the Marsh from Okefenokee - Tangerine Dream

07 - More Than Seven Dwarfs in Penis-Land - Roger Waters/Ron Geesin

08 - That Episode of the X-Files where Mulder and Scully Find the Little Girls With Their Eyes Burned Out Because of Angels - Technology Vs. Horse

08 - That Episode of the X-Files where Mulder and Scully Find the Little Girls With Their Eyes Burned Out Because of Angels - Technology Vs. Horse
09 - March Of The Cosmetic Surgeons - French Frith Kaiser Thompson

10 - I Wanna Find A Woman That'll Hold My Big Toe Till I Have To Go - Captain Beefheart

10 - I Wanna Find A Woman That'll Hold My Big Toe Till I Have To Go - Captain Beefheart
11 - How Can I Miss You If You Wont Go Away - Dan Hicks And His Hot Licks

12 - It Ain't Necessarily the Saint James Infirmary - Frank Zappa

13 - What If The Hokey Pokey Is All It Really Is About? - Jimmy Buffett

14 - Never Hit Your Grandma With A Shovel - Spike Jones

14 - Never Hit Your Grandma With A Shovel - Spike Jones
15 - Woodpecker from Mars - Faith No More