04 - Everything's A Circle - Captain Beyond
05 - Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite - The Beatles
06 - Rockefeller Square - Jimmy Buffett
07 - Diamond Dogs - David Bowie
08 - Deform to Form a Star - Steven Wilson
09 - Pyramid Song - Radiohead
10 - Full Circle - Byrds
11 - Triangles and Rhombuses - Boards of Canada
12 - Will The Circle Be Unbroken - I like the version by Gregg Allman on "Laid Back" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OwS...=RD9OwSag4s-QU
13 - The Rifle's Spiral - The Shins
14 - Square One - Tom Petty
15 - Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds - The Beatles

01 - Dance Me To The End Of Love - Leonard Cohen - "Dance me through the curtains that our kisses have outworn"
02 - Caesar's Palace Blues - UK - "But there's always someone hiding right behind the hotel curtain"
03 - Private Investigations - Dire Straits - "Blinds on the window and a pain behind the eyes"
04 - Torn Curtain - Television

01 - Dance Me To The End Of Love - Leonard Cohen - "Dance me through the curtains that our kisses have outworn"
02 - Caesar's Palace Blues - UK - "But there's always someone hiding right behind the hotel curtain"
03 - Private Investigations - Dire Straits - "Blinds on the window and a pain behind the eyes"
05 - My Way - Sid Vicious "and so I face the final curtain"

06 - Delilah - Tom Jones - "I saw the flickering shadow of love on her blind"

07 - Silhouettes - The Rays "From within, a dim light cast, two silhouettes on the shade"

07 - Silhouettes - The Rays "From within, a dim light cast, two silhouettes on the shade"
08 - Velvet Curtain/Feeling that way - Journey

09 - Curtain Call - The Damned

10 - A House with No Curtains - Alan Jackson

11 - Black Curtains - Megadeth

12 - White Room - Cream "In the white room with back curtains...."

13 - Behind The Drapes - Mew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytJSaBmp5sk

14 - Final Curtain - Yngwie Malmsteen

14 - Final Curtain - Yngwie Malmsteen
15 - Absolutely Curtains - Pink Floyd