The 15 Song Album collection:

01 - I'm In Love With The Girl On The Manchester Virgin Megastore Checkout Desk - The Freshies
02 - Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd
03 - Oh Lord Don't Let Them Drop That Atomic Bomb on Me - Charles Mingus
04 - Hope is a Dangerous Thing For a Woman Like Me To Have – But I Have It - Lana Del Rey

Last edited:
01 - I'm In Love With The Girl On The Manchester Virgin Megastore Checkout Desk - The Freshies
02 - Several Species of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave and Grooving with a Pict - Pink Floyd
04 - Hope is a Dangerous Thing For a Woman Like Me To Have – But I Have It - Lana Del Rey
05 - It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine) - R.E.M.

06 - There's No Lights On The Christmas Tree Mother They're Burning Big Louie Tonight - The Sensational Alex Harvey Band

]01 - I'm In Love With The Girl On The Manchester Virgin Megastore Checkout Desk - The Freshies
06 - There's No Lights On The Christmas Tree Mother They're Burning Big Louie Tonight - The Sensational Alex Harvey Band
07 - When the pawn hits the conflicts he thinks like a king
What he knows throws the blows when he goes to the fight
And he'll win the whole thing 'fore he enters the ring
There's no body to batter when your mind is your might
So when you go solo, you hold your own hand
And remember that depth is the greatest of heights
And if you know where you stand, then you know where to land
And if you fall it won't matter, cuz you'll know that you're right - Fiona Apple

07 - When the pawn hits the conflicts he thinks like a king What he knows throws the blows when he goes to the fight And he'll win the whole thing 'fore he enters the ring There's no body to batter when your mind is your might So when you go solo, you hold your own hand And remember that depth is the greatest of heights And if you know where you stand, then you know where to land And if you fall it won't matter, cuz you'll know that you're right - Fiona Apple
08 - Maybe the People Would Be the Times or Between Clark and Hilldale - Love

An album inspired by Darwin's "survival of the longest title"

Brakspear75,
You may have misinterpreted what Flied Egg was after. An album, this current album, of 15 songs with very long titles. Not an album of long album titles. Hopefully Flied Egg will speak up and clarify this.

In any case, you neglected the biggest one from your own local. Chumbawamba's "The Boy Bands Have Won" with 865 characters versus Fiona's 444.

07 - Maybe the People Would Be the Times or Between Clark and Hilldale - Love
08 - War Ich Nicht Immer Ein Guter Junge? War Ich Nicht Immer Schoen Und Nett? Ich Zerpfluckte Niemals Eine Spinne, War Niemals Frech Und Stahl - Pigface

An album inspired by Darwin's "survival of the longest title"

Brakspear75,
You may have misinterpreted what Flied Egg was after. An album, this current album, of 15 songs with very long titles. Not an album of long album titles. Hopefully Flied Egg will speak up and clarify this.

In any case, you neglected the biggest one from your own local. Chumbawamba's "The Boy Bands Have Won" with 865 characters versus Fiona's 444.

Correct: just 15 songs with very long titles please.

08 - War Ich Nicht Immer Ein Guter Junge? War Ich Nicht Immer Schoen Und Nett? Ich Zerpfluckte Niemals Eine Spinne, War Niemals Frech Und Stahl - Pigface
09 - Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikini - Brian Hyland

A tad brief perhaps - as was the bikini!

Theme: Songs with very long titles

10 - 3AM at The Border of The Marsh From Oakfenokee (1995 Remaster) - Tangerine Dream

Theme: Songs with very long titles

10 - 3AM at The Border of The Marsh From Oakfenokee (1995 Remaster) - Tangerine Dream
11 - Apocalypse in 9/8 (Co-Starring the Delicious Talents of Gabble Ratchet) - Genesis

11 - Apocalypse in 9/8 (Co-Starring the Delicious Talents of Gabble Ratchet) - Genesis
12 - The Shoes of the Fisherman's Wife Are Some Jiveass Slippers - Charles Mingus

12 - The Shoes of the Fisherman's Wife Are Some Jiveass Slippers - Charles Mingus
13 - Promentalshitbackwashpsychosis Enema Squad (The Doo Doo Chasers) - Funkadelic

We seem to have stalled, so I'm having a third go to move things along.

Somebody please finish this album!

13 - Promentalshitbackwashpsychosis Enema Squad (The Doo Doo Chasers) - Funkadelic
14 - Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued - Fall Out Boy

14 - Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued - Fall Out Boy
15 - You Probably Couldn’t See for the Lights but You Were Staring Straight at Me - Arctic Monkeys

Last edited: