The 15 Song Album collection:

01 - Dance With Me - Nouvelle Vague (The Lords of the New Church)
02 - Warm Leatherette - Grace Jones (The Normal)
03 - Fannin Street - Scarlett Johansson ft David Bowie (Tom Waits)
04 - Telephone Call From Istanbul - Brigada S (Tom Waits) YOUTUBE
05 - Blinded By the Light - Manfred Mann (Bruce Springsteen)
06 - Ziggy Stardust - Bauhaus (David Bowie)
07 - Repetition - Au Pairs (David Bowie)
08 - Stairway To Heaven - FZ (LZ)
09 - I Can't Help Loving That Man - Björk Guðmundsdóttir (Original musical "Show Boat")
10 - Hurt - Johnny Cash (Nine Inch Nails)
11 - Oops!... I Did It Again" - Richard Thompson (Britney Spears)
12 - Cocaine - Eric Clapton (J.J. Cale)
13 - Little Wing - Sting (Jimi Hendrix)
14 - Chunga's Revenge - Gotan Project (FZ)
15 - Only You - Flying Picketts (Yazoo)

You know said peace of classical music, written by German composer Johann Pachelbel? The list has to be built up from popular songs that use the same chord progression, either in the original key or any transposition. And yes, there are quite many...
I know that the task goes far beyond these lists of songs with a colour or an automobile or the like that can be solved three times a day.
Best regards!

Good topic, but unless one has studied music theory, there's little chance that people will understand this challenge. I get it, but I've been playing and writing music longer than I care to admit.

In standard songwriting parlance, Pachelbel's Canon chord progression is:

I, V, vi, iii, IV, I, IV, V

Unless chanting a mantra or playing bebop jazz, most songs contain the I, IV, and V chords. The vi chord is quite common too especially when proceeding the I (C, Am.) What makes Pachelbel's Canon unique is that it has both a vi and iii chord while still in a major key (D major.)

Kate Bush's Wuthering Heights uses: I, bVI, V IIImaj, which is close, but slightly rearranged. There are only a handful of songs that follow the Canon's chord progression completely.