favourite Music Video

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Van Halen - Hot for teacher. too funny!

Or maybe Stevie Ray Vaughan's couldnT, stand the weather or coldshot. Incerdibly funny!

I don't care much for music videos because I'd rather see the artist or band than some dumb nonesnse that has nothing to do with the music nor the words in the song.

I do agree with the OP. Shakira and Beyonce look the same and they change themselves role in that video.Since the Eighties videos have done a big step forward , computer graphics helped a lot but also creativity and being a little naive helps a lot :Yesterday I watched the Ting Tings "Great dj" video and is a good combination of the three elements.
Nobody went to see a Chemical Brothers live act recently? That is a video!:eek:

Favourite Music Video

OK, I'll second Hotsauce's recommendation for Aphex Twin's 'Windowlicker.
Directed by Chris Cunningham, it's masterfully grotesque.
(Two of his other videos come pretty high up my list:
Aphex Twin's 'Come To Daddy' and Bjork's 'All Is Full of Love'.)

In contrast to the above hi-tech masterpieces, I still have a fond affection for the low-tech stop-frame wackiness of Peter Gabriel's 'Sledgehammer'.

Cheers,
Ian

Same set as the above, Jeff Beck, Tal Wilkenfeld and Imogen Heap.

Scrumptious!
Man, she does another track on YouTube from this DVD that's a positive killer nine ways to sunday . . Blanket. Beck is so smooth and good but this lady is a dream on this. Very jazzy and her phrasing, choice of notes, and sounds she makes are just so lyrical and soulful and mind bending. I adore this. It gets my warmest recommendation.

Man, she does another track on YouTube from this DVD that's a positive killer nine ways to sunday . . Blanket. Beck is so smooth and good but this lady is a dream on this. Very jazzy and her phrasing, choice of notes, and sounds she makes are just so lyrical and soulful and mind bending. It gets my warmest recommendation.

This might help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThZN70KNfi8&feature=fvw

Thanks, myglaren

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.