Michael Jackson Dead ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
MJ's death at just 50 is tragic and a sad loss but the torment the guy obviously suffered is thankfully over. Although I'm not a particular fan , he was a huge talent and will never be equaled. His musical and performing influence will project way into the future. The accolades he's achieved are well deserved.
Personally I'm very skeptical about the charges that he was accused of , he was just an easy target for the scroungers.

The shows he was to perform in the UK were sold out in 15 minutes and the attention he got during his visit was of hysterical magnitude , for a performer of that age to generate such fan devotion after not appearing for more than a decade is incredible.

RIP dude.

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
Just saw a documentary that told about the life of Beethoven
His life was a missery with great pain
Strangely they found some of his hair
They found that he suffered from severe lead poisoning
It affected his temper and state of mind making him close to mentally ill
They also found that he didnt use any kind of painkiller, so he suffered exstremly much
Instead he focussed on his music
Actually they concluded that his mental problems, and hearing loss, might have been of benefit to his skills
After the documentary there was an american who reckognised Beethovens sickness, and concluded he also suffered from lead poisoning, and from this was able to get medicine to help on his bad mood swings, caused by the lead poisoning

Maybe a reason to be more careful with solder :eek:

tinitus said:
Just saw a documentary that told about the life of Beethoven
His life was a missery with great pain
Strangely they found some of his hair
They found that he suffered from severe lead poisoning
It affected his temper and state of mind making him close to mentally ill
They also found that he didnt use any kind of painkiller, so he suffered exstremly much
Instead he focussed on his music
Actually they concluded that his mental problems, and hearing loss, might have been of benefit to his skills
After the documentary there was an american who reckognised Beethovens sickness, and concluded he also suffered from lead poisoning, and from this was able to get medicine to help on his bad mood swings, caused by the lead poisoning

Maybe a reason to be more careful with solder :eek:

Wonder what was causing the lead poisoning ?

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
thermal runaway said:

Wonder what was causing the lead poisoning ?

Doctors
Beethoven was actually known to be very hard on his doctors, and later claimed they had caused his illness, so he actually knew, just not exactly what it was
Pretty awful to think about, but food for thoughts as such things do happen still today
And probably what happened til Michael Jackson

btw, just remembered they told about a doctor warning against the medication Michael was on, presumeably to cope with coming tour
He warned that it could kill him
He lived and died for his art

Michael and Bubbles

How MJ will be remembered in the future??

Attachments

• jeff koons mj & bubbles.jpg
    jeff koons mj & bubbles.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 432
Something I haven't done in a looooooong time; got out and dusted off my 99% vinyl version of THRILLER and listened to it in it's entirety, at high ear ringing volume and analog quality. Some real memories and quality there.

Rest in peace Michael, you deserve it.

:cool:

SY said:
Not kidding. Too many payoffs, cover-ups, and PR blitzes.

This man, one of those most famous on Earth, obviously had some peculiarities, perhaps even mental "problems", which the general public can't make much sense of or relate to. His mind was that of a child, or at least he chose to portray himself that way. As a result, many youngsters often stayed at his place of residence, with and without their parents. Of course, this same man also had ****loads of money. I'm reminded of when the later accuser's mother used the same attorney as the previous accuser from the first BS that occurred in the earlier 1990's (the one who ended up getting $20,000,000). That attorney also sent the 2005 accuser's family to the same psychologist as the previous accusers. After reporting the case to authorities, that psychologist later stated that Jackson was not a pedophile, but only a regressed 10 year old..

I've never been a "huge fan" of MJ. My level of personal interest with him and his death is implied in my first post in this thread, and that's about as far as it goes. However, upon following all the junk that went on while I was younger.. and, mainly.. studying it previously during more recent years, the overall essence of what actually took place is entirely obvious to me, and I don't see how anyone who has followed along couldn't feel the same way about it as I do, unless you have some sort of misunderstanding. So much outrageous ******** took place during all of those accusations over the years, it was all just ludicrous.

"Too many payoffs"?.. Yeah, that's all any of the accusers ever wanted. Money.. was the motive for every single one of them. And he ended up giving it to them by the time it was all "over".

"Not a pedophile, but a regressed 10 year old."
..That's exactly the way it was, and that's as far as it ever went. No molestation of any child ever took place. To understand the majority of events and state an opposing opinion would be senseless and contradictory.

MJ had problems. He was a 50 year old child. As a result, he was often around children. He also had a lot of money. People wanted that money, and they got it. It was all ********. Simple as that, really.

And so now he's dead. Probably offed himself. Nice job everyone.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.