Michael Jackson Dead ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
SY said:
"Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action."- Ian Fleming

"Denial is not a river in Egypt."- Stuart Smalley

He was a business, what large business only gets sued once, twice or three times.

I don’t know if he is guilt or not

1. I didn’t witness, the "crime"
2. I wasn’t at the trial to hear evident.
3. If you rely on the "news media" not to spin, tell half truths or out right lie. :bawling:

Ex-Moderator R.I.P.
Joined 2005
I remember as a young guy when they began to play little Miichael on the disco
People went crazy with this little fellow
And I just hated it, listening to a child, when I wanted SteppenWulf, PinkFloyd, well you know the rest of them :D
Well, they died out anyway at this time when disco was storming in

Anyway, the minute they placed Michael in front of JacksonFive, their destiny was sealed, as well as Michaels
Noone cared about JacksonFive anymore, they only wanted Michael
So it was all on little Michaels shoulders from now on

Imagine this little guy who was used to his mother care and attention, suddenly completely controlled by his tough and dominating father

In the end, all they cared about was fame, glory and money
I think the american friends know of other great musical famely groups that went down, on this issue of making big money, caring more about making TV shows etc

I have never doubted Michaels talent
But his music I could never take for more than 5 minutes
Too much glamour, glitter and money
Though the many poor decisions he made all his life somehow got to me and made me sad
Dont know why as I never really liked him
I guess everyone could see very early that it just couldnt last

But its both scary and impressive to experience that almost every human being on earth knows about Michael Jackson
Seems marketing and hysteria goes well together

You could ask many Pink Floyd fans about David Gilmour, and they will say "who"
But the stuff he has done later on as "David Gilmour" is really amazing
A man and his guitar is all thats needed to make real music

Administrator
Joined 2004
Paid Member
Hi tinitus,
I have to agree.

This poor guy never did get a chance to live a life at all. Everyone had a piece of him.

He's my age, he is dead and this is very sad. I honestly don't know if he ever really had a chance at happiness beyond his boyhood.

As for what may or may not have happened in his life, will we ever know the truth? I doubt it. Not that it matters any now.

Hi Cal,
It might be best if we discontinue the speculation. Can't see that as a positive at this point.
Yes.
Thank you for that.

-Chris

all friends i sent to share my memory in his website yesterday. return to my home and watch his concert tour. when this song(earth song) begins to end. Oooh friends i have a litle sad. mmmh...the dead makes me think the year around 1980. his songs played in the disco club in my city. i was funny to saw some people in my city did the brake dance like MJ. ok sorry with his life and he gone. "rest in peace MJ" :sad:

note:BHTX why u and i see the same song. kiki:D

The point now being that whether you are speculating on what he did or didn't do or discussing his childhood, you're doing the same thing. The information came from the same place for the bulk of us.

Right now I am wishing the best for his family and loved ones as they are left to deal with the aftermath. The paperwork, journalists, reporters, cameramen, lawyers, police, psychologists, coroner and whatever else comes their way. I can't be sure but from what I hear in the media, ;) this one's not going to being as easy to handle as my Uncle's.

I haven't owned a Michael Jackson album and don't plan to but I do have a little story. Many birthdays ago, I asked for a Jackson Five album and got an Osmond Brothers instead 'cause the Jackson Five was sold out. Bummer, that was one bad apple. ;)

Again, there's so much out there that I think the majority of the population never cared enough to pay attention to. Once you've seen it, what really happened becomes entirely obvious. There's also a good chance you'll be a bit pissed off and saddened inside for a bit.. and that goes for every time you're ever reminded of Michael Jackson for the rest of your life. For the general public, it was a bit like religion, as with so many other things. People glanced at what the media was throwing at them, and ignorantly jumped on the MJ bashing bandwagon. That article was a good example. Thanks for posting it.

On another note, here's another one of my old favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdV7Kb1RG8Y

I remember just 5 or 6 years ago, cranking that one up at night while cruising around in the 300ZX twin turbo with the t-tops off and a cutie in the passenger seat. It was sort of my initial test, in a way.. to see if they were cool enough, lol. I can't remember a single one of them not loving it and asking me to play it again at a later time. Good times.

tinitus said:
I remember as a young guy when they began to play little Miichael on the disco
People went crazy with this little fellow
And I just hated it, listening to a child, when I wanted SteppenWulf, PinkFloyd, well you know the rest of them :D
Well, they died out anyway at this time when disco was storming in - -

You could ask many Pink Floyd fans about David Gilmour, and they will say "who"
But the stuff he has done later on as "David Gilmour" is really amazing
A man and his guitar is all thats needed to make real music

from Wikipedia
Richard William "Rick" Wright (28 July 1943 – 15 September 2008)
was an English pianist, keyboardist, vocalist and songwriter, best known for his career with Pink Floyd.
Wright died of an undisclosed form of cancer in his home in the UK on 15 September 2008 at age 65. At the time of his death, he had been working on a new solo album, which was thought to comprise a series of instrumental pieces.
Syd Barret died the year prior.
Somehow, Wright seems to me the greatest keyboardist ever!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.