An old friend of mine, the Chasteau jazz trio and Michel Donato will be at a TV show - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > General Interest > Music

Music A place to discuss the thing we are doing all this other stuff for

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 21st December 2008, 11:09 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default An old friend of mine, the Chasteau jazz trio and Michel Donato will be at a TV show

Hello

For those who have cable or satellite television or are in Canada and can see canadian television show.

Didier Chasteau, an old friend of mine and an excellent jazz pianist, in the Chasteau jazz trio, with Michel Donato on the double-bass and David Laing on the drum, will be at the TV show M pour Musique at Radio Canada television, the show will be at the January 8, 21h

My friend web site;

http://didierchasteau.com/bioeng.html

The tv show link;

http://www.radio-canada.ca/emissions...1/Synopsis.asp

Bye

Gaetan
Old 23rd January 2009, 10:50 PM   #2
diyAudio Member

Here is a video of my friend's jazz trio playing in that TV show.

Hello

I have a 4 minutes video of it

And the link to the video of the part where my friend's jazz trio are playing in that TV show;

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a034...didier-234_wmv

I have upload it on a page web that stores the file. In the bottom of the page you can download my WMV video file on the free download section of the page.

You have to take the second choice, this one are free, I include an image of where to clic.

I did try it and it is working.

Bye

Gaétan

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 11th July 2011, 05:23 AM   #3
diyAudio Member

Hello

The video are now at this link, it's the complete show and the Didier Chasteau jazz trio did play after few artists.

Épisode 10 : Paul Piché revisite ses vieux succès - Saison 1 - M pour musique - TOU.TV

Bye

Gaetan

Hide this!Advertise here!