Deep Purple in concert – Live in Copenhagen: 5 out of 5

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
As some of you may know I go to many concerts each year, and my preferred home listening is Live recordings. I have over the years been to many Deep Purple concerts (at least once a year) and I was really stunned over last nights concert. It has been a long time since last I heard such “nerve” and “joy” from the performers at a concert. This was a killer of a concert! So you people in Sweden, Finland, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Russia and in the Baltic countries, if you like good guitar rock and lots of Hammond organ, don’t miss this opportunity to experience one of the greatest live performances.

For youngsters unfamiliar with Deep Purple, at an age of 45 years, I was born in the time of the great old guitar rock bands like Deep Purple, Thin Lizzy, Led Zeppelin etc.

Link: http://www.deep-purple.com/

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.