How the Brits enjoy live music

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Regrettably, I missed the greatest outdoor rock concert of all time -- upstate new york !!!

Here's a little tweak for the bangers and mash crowd who couldn't make it to Glastonbury:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=463738&in_page_id=1773

Lindsey220607PA_468x509.jpg

Hey Jack,

You have to admit, it looks like they are having fun! Sometimes you just have to take the plunge! I guess if all you have is lemons, make lemonade! Mudwrestling looks like fun, especially with those odds, 3 women and no guys. Sign me up!

Don't you do this at some of the Clasical Concerts you go to (imagine at the Linclon Center)? It would certainly be a new dimension! (just funnin)

Best part is their skin was ravishing the next day and the laughed and had more fun than anyone else!

Regards//Keith

jackinnj said:

The greatest musical inconvenience is flicking away an occasional mosquito at the Blossom Music Center in Richfield, Ohio.

But that's the whole purpose of the mud..... I'm sure you have seen the PBS nature shows where the elephants and hippos mud themselves to get rid of mosquitos, etc.

I still say it looks like fun and the hippos' skin looks ravishing the next day!!

BTW, I need to know where to get that clock you recommended. Nobody else would answer the question so that leaves me with Mickey or Annette or Christina!

I hope all is well!

Regards//Keith

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.