WMTMW using the TB W4-1320SB

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi I think that I have decided what to do with some of my bamboo drivers. How would they work in a WMTMW? What would be better a 3 way or 4 way (if money was no option)? I just need help on picking drivers that would be good partners with them and to know if the bamboo drivers would make good mids. Or let me know if there is a better option.

Thanks
Dan

Really well, I was just trying to use up some of my drivers, what drivers would work well in a WMTMW application. I have done full range for a while now and I remember how much I loved my JBL L-65 Jubals. I think I want to go back to a three way again (or 4way). So any info on drivers would be great. On a side note, I know that people make clones of speakers, has anyone tried making a clone of the Jubals or its bigger brother the Summit?

Dan

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.