Grill or not?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I just finished this and didn't know if i should make a grill for it or not? Should i really worry too much about dust and stuff getting everywhere or would it be fine like it is.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

It's an Exodus LCR :D

I don't really see how a grill can protect from dust... I'd even say the cloth used to build it could be a source of dust with the small fibers being blown by the vibrations.

However, grills are useful to protect against "curious fingers" or UFOs :D (like phibes said)

If you want to take the risk leaving them as-is, I don't see why they would need a grill ! (and the risk is small since your drivers aren't fragile ones)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.