Active crossover emulator and SPL meter in software

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello, I am searching two software.

The first one is a basic SPL meter. I found a link in a previous thread but the link is death. If anyone has this software I would be interested to get it.

The second one (I don't know if it exist) is like a two way active filter. I would like to emulate an active filter with my sound card (I have two speaker out) so it can be easier to tweak the crossover point of an enclosure. Any idea?

Thanks
François

François said:
This is exactly what I was searching for but it is not free :( I am wondering if someone has it here...

.... yep, they are not totally free but IMHO one of the best :$: one can ever spend for such a packages. These are not only useful implements but also great new toys and learning mediums as well. I don’t own any of them currently but I have made up my mind that the next investment into my hi-fi hobby would not be a new amp or speaker or DAC but one of these software packages.

argo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.