Chario Syntar 100T: help with replacing tweeters

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm planning to replace the tweeters of my beloved Syntar 100T without altering the x-over. For my taste the high and mid-highs sound a little too offensive.

For the time being I don't like to dismantle my cabinets to study the x-over design.

I already found out that the tweeter is a (now obsolete) Vifa D27TG15-06. My chalenge is to find a tweeter of the same size (4/5 holes, 104 mm diameter), roughly the same impedance, a few dB less sensitive and a better low frequency behavior.

Since I have a lot of experience in designing loudspeaker systems and x-over circuits, knowing the x-over design would help me a lot.

A few years ago there was a thread (users Andy2, Aqua) on the very same subject but it seems to be dead now. So my questions is: has anyone of you a copy of this x-over stored somewhere and can you make it available to me ?

Many thanks in advance.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.