Thor cabinets...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Has anyone tried building the cabinets using other drivers? I built a few in the past using the seas drivers and I am still impressed, but I tried using other drivers and they failed miserably, so I was wondering if anyone here tried with success using other drivers...

Thanks...

Is there anything about the Thor that is unique in terms of cabinet design? Being as it's a TL, you need to tailor it to the drivers, martin king's mathcad worksheets can help you calculate this (google will bring it up easily enough), and you can then design a TL to fit the drivers you're thinking of.

Boxes should be adapted to the drivers you wish to use, and filters are then added to get the characteristics you need, based upon some initial design goals and the combined response of the box and drivers. Going the other way is a recipe for disaster.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.