'LGT' Construction Diary

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Shin thank you very much for your information, I will contact them.
To see that I was given my first speaker construction.
Referring to Aussieamps I have two NX500 pending for more than a month, Anthony has not yet been sent, it seems that this very busy lately, plays still waiting.

Regards.

Dear shinOBIWAN,

Thanks a lot for this marvelous thread, most inspiring i must say.

While i was thinking and looking for my own reference speaker i came across your building project. Truly great effort!

So, with your consent, i would like to build the speaker based on one of your designs.

With kind regards,

Rene

Attachments

• final setup.jpg
    final setup.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,707
diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Hey guys,

Ah you know how it is, real life gets in the way of hobbies as time goes on :( But I'm still enjoying these LGT speakers and they've been lifted further by some recent additions such as room treatment and other little but important things. Overall you could say I'm pretty happy with the system.

I've nothing DIY planned for the near future but have got a few idea's rattling around upstairs for when the time is right. You can be sure I'll post on DIYA once that happens.

Take care my friends,
Ant

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Iv been spedning my afternoon with reading this 200 posts long tread, and iv decided im gonna make me one (yea i know how booring is a copycat) But i think they look just the way i want my HT speakers to look. Anyway, do you mind if i steal if not all atleast some of your ideas and construction as i am not able to create something as amazing as this on paper. I can build it with tools, but not on a paper.

Anyway, is it ok with you Obi? And offcourse the rest of your helpers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.