'LGT' Construction Diary

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Dear Mr Shinobiwan,
I am a lover of DIY from China.I really admire your LGT,especially its spray-painting.I DIY something in my spare time,but still poor in spray-painting.If possible,would you please explain to me your flow of spray-painting?I will be appreciated for your help. Wish you a happy day.

are you designing a speaker or a sound ship for the empire

very interesting designs I hope that it works out with all the effort you had to put into the design changes plus have to redo some calculations, yet very cool looking. Job well Obiwan for stealing the plans to the empires sound ship. Now we can party, may the force be with us.

Ant, long time - what's new?

I've just looked back at this thread to find out what mitre saw you were blathering on about ;) I just wanted to make a simple but heavy duty bench to put the milling machine on, and what started off with looking at budget saw's to do some simple cross cuts has ended up with me having to hide the invoices from the missus. I went and ordered the GCM10SD. dammit.

I feel a project coming on...

Anyway, what are you up to?

V

diyAudio Member
Joined 2004
Vikash said:
Ant, long time - what's new?

I've just looked back at this thread to find out what mitre saw you were blathering on about ;) I just wanted to make a simple but heavy duty bench to put the milling machine on, and what started off with looking at budget saw's to do some simple cross cuts has ended up with me having to hide the invoices from the missus. I went and ordered the GCM10SD. dammit.

I feel a project coming on...

Anyway, what are you up to?

V

Yo Vik, everything's good good here.

The GCM10SD is a beast. I'm sure it'll outlast any of us and the precision of the cuts is sick once you've got it setup in the right environment.

As for what I'm up to its all a bit quiet round here and has been for the past 6 months. I've got no good reason to replace or upgrade anything in the system because there's a really nice synergy going on at the minute.

Sorry for the late reply. I've pretty much quit DIY for awhile until I get the bug again so haven't been around much. You got my mail if needed, always happy to help out.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.